Sunday, March 06, 2005

scribbles


n8g001
Originally uploaded by n8_sfs.
sorry (to anyine who cares) haven't posted in awhile, schools kickin into full gear. We lost our game Tues. oooh well. next season i'm going to play in a higher division with some of my friends. we got our tickets to go to spring training. were off to pheonix the 16th thru the 20th, with a lay over in viva las vegas (insert sinister laugh here) i think my room is going to be wi-fi so i'll post pics while on the trip. this is a sketch i did this week nice and rough hope ya like.-n8

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Hey Nathan,
    It's your #1 fan from Aleworks. Your blog is snifty! I hadn't realized you're an artist! Sometimes I pretend to be one, too, though your sketches are better then even my best painting...thats allright, artists like me exist to make your work look even better.
    Hey good luch on the playoffs!
    Send me an email sometime:
    kitten@sonic.net

    cheers,
    ~danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 PM

    honey-
    i love this picture, love you!!!!
    chantel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:22 PM

    Who is the inspiration for this lovely piece???? Chantel perhaps??? :)

    ReplyDelete