Friday, August 19, 2005

mmmm beer :)


madcapjpg
Originally uploaded by n8_sfs.
finished the label for my first batch of beer, MadCap Marzen, had some fun with it. now before you ask, i took the name from one of the comic characters i created about 10 years ago, Madcap is an adjective, meaning to behave or act impulsively, or rashly. the original character is this crazy commando who goes around with fishnets, and tu-tu, clown makeup and two pigtails. i went with the jester type girl because sex sells, and nothing goes with beer better than a sexy girl sitting on a jackin the box, go ahead and take what every twisted metaphor and go with it, i haven't tasted the final product, but i intend to soon. on another note, school started back up. my books were outragously priced, like 500. yeah no kidding, music appreciation is cool, my teacher is a comic book fan, french is cool, but i'm probably the only one in class who has never taken french before, my history class is easy half the time i don't even have to go we have scheduled off days for personal study, and pre-calculus sucks ass, i do enjoy that i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing. overall alot on my plate yet i enjoy the challenge of the journey. later -n8 gee

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Like the label. Missed you last week. Spent my 22nd in Reno. We'll see you this Sunday for sure though.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:38 AM

    MMMMMMMMM... I can taste it now. Nothing like a anticipated home brew to wipe the foul taste of a bad baseball team (bullpen) out of your mouth.
    (t+w)-(b*b)=90losses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Nice. Wait till the bottles tighten
    before putting on the labels. almost ready to bottle my 2nd batch
    I have one more Bumble BEE Beer to drink

    dad................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Congrats on the first batch. Now you've got to begin the next ale, "I dropped the ball IPA"...Enjoying myself here in Hood River, wish you could join me for a cold pint of Full Sail Rip Curl.

    Jor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:58 PM

    looks like megan on top of a jack in the box!

    ReplyDelete