Friday, May 20, 2005

johnny justice


johnny justice
Originally uploaded by n8_sfs.
got super bored in my speech final the other day, while listening to the others in my class give speeches i took a flip through one of my sketchbooks, and it had this copy of a bunch of characters on it done by one of my fellow GelatoCafe members Jason Ossman. Ive already done a sketch of his characters(which isn't finished) and i started drawing this one.which i finished today at the laundry mat. the characters name is Johnny Justice. i really like jason's character designs, they like others art often does inspires me to give my take on his characters. if you feel like checking out his stuff its on the gelato cafe site, linked at the bottom, then you just go under pictures and find his name. or check out his blog http://jasonossman.com- cool deal see yah later

No comments:

Post a Comment